Skip to content
Sheikh Musa Admani
Sheikh Muhammed Omari
Sheikh Abdullah Nimer Darwish
Dr. Khwaja Iftikhar Ahmed
About the Author
How Quranet began?
From the Book
Excerpts from The holy Quran for Educating the Child
Loss, Illness and Tragedy
- What should you say to a girl who feels guilty about her father’s death?
Husbands And Wives
- How can we encourage husbands and wives to concede to one another?
- Is it important for girls to study?
- What can we say to a girl who steals?
The Parent as Model
- Could the source of the child’s aggressiveness lie in the home?
On Flattery, Boastfulness And Other Negative Qualities
- What can we say to someone who is dazzled by false appearances?
Truth, Promises And Personal Responsibility
- Is a promise also a promise to yourself?
Patience, Humility and the Need to Acknowledge Limitations
- What should a child do when a parent or teacher doesn’t appreciate him?
Forgiveness And Absolution
- What can we do about anger?
Delinquency And Violence
- What can we say to a delinquent adolescent?
- How should we treat the orphaned and the weak?
There Is Always Hope
- What can we do when our good deeds encounter ingratitude?
Democracy And Society
- Is it permissible to innovate?